※ If you have additional questions, please contact us.
1How to inquire and buy machine?
Please fill in the inquiry list from contact, and we will contact you immediately. t-shirt bag. garbage bag. trash bag. pick up bag. pp bag.
2How long is the delivery of the machine?
Generally it’s 45~60 workdays, but for special one might be longer in accordance with the quotation we offer.
3What is the payment term of your trading?
T/T , L/C
4What kind of bag making machine you have?
Please kindly refer to our product through our website or download our e-catalogue for your reference.
5How long is the warranty period?
It’s one year for machine, and half year for electronic parts
6Why the Taiwan-made machine and DIPO bag making machine is your best choice?
Taiwan-made machine with stable capacity and quick, professional service after sale. And DIPO offers professional service for our customers and will always accompany with you.
7Can you offer customization?
Yes, We have strong design team, can make machine in accordance with customer’s demand.
8How To Calculate The T Shirt Bag Cost?
Plastic bag cost= length*width*layers*thickness*proportion*price per kilogram.
For example: there is double layer 40cm length, 30cm width, 0.04mm thickness PP material bag, the PP material price is 14600 RMB per ton，the proportion is 0.91.
The bag cost =0.4*0.3*2*0.04*0.91*14.6=0.1275 RMB
Actually there will be some waste in real production, we normally set the propotion as 1.
Then the bag cost=0.4*0.3*2*0.04*1*14.6=0.14 RMB
On the other hand there will be The cost of utilities, staff salaries, pilot expenses, factory rent, equipment depreciation expense, sample expenses, etc., shall be equally amortized to each bag.
9How To Control Film Quality In Blowing Process?
Whether the plastic is complete and uniform, the bubble shape is stable, temperature is one of the main technological conditions.
In the production of polyethylene blown film, it should be based on the melt index of raw materials and different product specifications, select the different temperature, the general melt index, the lower the temperature of the processing time, the opposite is high. Such as extruding machine temperature is low, the plastic viscosity, transparency of the films, prone to not plasticizing the eutectic point and cloud, the film is easy to pull off, the elongation at break of the film decreased.
If the extruder temperature is high, the plastic viscosity is reduced, the fluidity is very big, the opening of the film is poor, and it is easy to cause the production is not stable, but the transparency is improved. Continue to heat up, the material is overheated decomposition, thin film yellow, yellow and black focus. So the temperature instability will make the bubble shape is irregular, affect the quality of products, and even cause defective.
Thickness control of blown film
Film thickness is one of the main indicators of quality control:
1. The head design cavity structure is smooth, no dead angle, so that the material flow rate is uniform and uniform.
2.The die gap is uniform, not biased, and can be easily adjusted to control the amount of the uniform material.
3. Cooling wind ring blowing flow and flow rate also should be stable. Otherwise, poor film cooling to extension thinning and anti thickened, to regulate the use of wind thickness.
4. The head heating device: head heating distribution should be uniform, to ensure equality at the resin flow of the die. Otherwise, the high temperature part of the film extends, the expansion becomes thin; otherwise, it becomes thicker.
5. The normal operation of the host, to ensure the discharge uniformity, traction speed should be uniform.
6. Influence of the incoming flow, in the blown film tube under cooling line parts, does not allow foreign wind power fluctuations caused by the disturbance of air flow, the used plastic film curtain set.
The effect of screw speed on the quality of film production:
Rod speed increases, plastic in the machine tube residence time is short, poor plastic, thin film appear plastic is not complete, or because of extrusion, cooling parts is not compatible, also can make the film appearance quality is not good. There are special circumstances in the production and increasing screw speed, feed will increase, and the temperature of the heater is not continue to heat up, production is still normal. This is due to shear heat, but must and traction ratio matching, the quality of the products to be stable. Screw rotational speed is lower, it is advantageous to the membrane tube cooling. In the case of incomplete plastic, reducing the screw speed is conducive to improving the quality of products, but the speed is low, plastic in the barrel of a long time, easy to break down. In short, the screw speed and processing raw materials, finished product specifications, temperature and other process conditions to ensure product quality.
10Why Flexo Printing Machine Develop Well?
The flexographic printing machine has developed rapidly, not only the technical breakthrough in the plate and ink, its own characteristics are the important reasons to attract users.
1. The machine structure is simple, so it is easy to operate and easy to maintain. The price of the same functional flexographic press is about 30-50% of the offset printing press or the gravure press.
2. The material adaptability is strong, from the plastic film of 0.22mm to the corrugated board with 10mm thick can obtain the satisfactory printing effect.
3. Small print force, about 19.6-39.2 N/cm2, especially printing with corrugated paper, which cannot withstand excessive pressure.
4. The cost of printing is low, mainly due to the low cost of the machine, low cost of the printing process, low cost of the printing process, and 30-50% of the production cost.
Good printing quality. The ink - roll ink - roll system can not only simplify the structure of ink - losing system, but also realize the quantitative control of film thickness. The breakthrough of the technology of the photosensitive resin plate has greatly improved the resolution of the printing plate and the reproducibility of the nodes (which can reach 1-95%). Flexo printing can achieve 300DPI color level manuscript printing, printing effect can be compared with offset printing and gravure.
After use of ceramic anilox roll to control the amount of ink accurately, Color saturation condition is observed per square meter is only about 1.2g ink. Gravure printing requires 3g/m2 or even higher. The article data show that 4~6g/m2, so the cost will much expensive than flexo type. Another advantage is to make users use less electric energy. Usually a 8 color flexo type, under the premise of speed 300m/min, the power used by the electric heating method is not more than 80KW/Hour. But other printing type usually require more than 150kw/ hours of energy consumption, or even higher.
On the other hand, there are more demand of soft packaging, Flexo printing applications expanded rapidly, film / mold labels, /RFID labels, film flexible packaging, high-grade cigarette and cosmetics paper packaging, color corrugated cardboard boxes, lifestyle paper products.